Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership Homepage
Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership
Through data and information sharing, the Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership (HFPP) fosters a proactive approach to combat healthcare fraud.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP
The Healthcare Fraud Prevention Partnership (HFPP) is a voluntary public-private partnership between the federal government, state agencies, law enforcement, private health insurance plans, and healthcare anti-fraud associations. The HFPP aims to foster a proactive approach to detect and prevent healthcare fraud through data and information sharing.
- NEW! HFPP Proposes Healthcare Payer Strategies to Reduce the Harms of Opioids. Review the Paper
- NEW! HFPP Proposes Healthcare Payer Strategies to Reduce the Harms of Opioids. Review Infographic
- Deputy IG Tells Senate Committee HFPP Is Working to Protect Seniors from Identity Theft
- Senate Committee Hears Testimony on How HFPP Study Uncovered Medicare Provider Enrollment Fraud
- CMS Deputy Administrator Testifies Before the House Subcommittee on HFPP's Use of Data